For your email messages, you can create one or more distinctive signatures in Outlook. In your signature, you can include text, images, a logo, a screenshot of your handwritten signature, and even your electronic business card. Outlook has the option to be set up so that signatures are automatically added to all outgoing messages, or you can create your own signature and add it as necessary.
Create your signature
There are simple procedures to add or change your email signature -–
- Open a new email message in outlook on your pc.
2. Click on the Message menu, double click on Signature > Signatures menu open.
3. Click on Select signature to edit then click New and in the New Signature dialog box, type a signature name.
4. In edit signature box you can design your signature by using different font, font color, sizes, borders, bullets, hyperlink etc. you can use Microsoft word to format your text then copy and paste your desired email signature in the Edit Signature box.
5. Under Choose default signature, set the below options for the signature:
In the E-mail account drop-down box you can enter an email account to link with the signature. If you have multiple email account then you can have different signatures for each email account.
If you want your signature added automatically to all new messages, then in the New messages drop-down box, select one of your signatures. If you don’t want to automatically add a signature to new messages, then set (none).
If you want your signature to appear in the messages when you reply to and forward, then in the Replies/forwards drop-down, select one of your signatures. Otherwise, set the default option.
6. Click OK to save your new signature.
Add a logo to your signature
If you have a company logo or an image and want to add to your signature, use the below steps.
- Open a new message and then select Signature and open it.
- In the Select signature to edit box, select the signature you want to add a logo or image to.
- Click on the insert Image icon, choose your image file, and select Insert.
- Right-click on the image, then choose Picture then select the Size tab and use the options to resize your image. For maintain the proportions, make sure to keep the Lock aspect ratio checkbox checked.
- Click OK, then select OK again to save the changes to your signature.