AOL Password Reset Not Working
If you are going through AOL reset password which is not working then it is quite obvious that you will not be able to change the password. In general, AOL does not allow you to change the password for the following reasons:
- Browser related problem:
If you are unable to reset your password in web browser then you should clear cache and try again. If you are still unable to fix it then try using Incognito Mode and see if you are able to reset your AOL password.
- Recovery Option:
When you create a new ID, you will be asked some recovery questions, in case your account is locked. However, if you fill in the correct answer but it keeps showing ‘wrong answer’, then it is likely that your account has been hacked. In this case, you will find yourself in case of AOL reset password not working.
Caution If You Are Facing AOL Reset Password Not Working :
Here are some possible situations where AOL password isn’t working.
- Forgot Username or Password
- AOL account has been hacked
- invalid password error
- first time sign-in message
- Not asked to verify your identity
- Sign in screen keeps reloading
If you can not sign in to your AOL account because you forgot your password, you can reset it in a new beginning.
- Go to AOL sign-in page.
- Enter your username, email or phone
- Click Next.
- Click I forgot my password.
- Next follow the screen guide to Change Your Password.
Read Also : Reset SBCGlobal Password
You must confirm the information on file for your account before resetting your password. The verification options available to you depend on what the recovery information about your account is. If you follow the steps of the verification method listed below and do not see it as an option, then it is not available for your account and you will need to use a different option.
- Send a verification code to your recovery phone number.
- Send a verification code to your recovery email address.
- Verify the security question and profile information of your account.
- Use AOL Mail Account Plus Security 2 Step Verification.