Table of Contents
Add or Create AOL Desktop Gold Icon:
This is the era of working smartness and faster than other with high accuracy. AOL Desktop Gold is one of the more feature tools with advance security protective than others desktop application tools. Today the security of data and personal information is a serious problem. Because data will be everything in the coming years. coming to the point creating a shortcut cut icon for AOL desktop gold. Nowadays people are looking for the easiest way to get access things done easily. In such a situation no one wants to adopt a long way to work when a small option is available.
Adding a shortcut to AOL Desktop Gold is one. A shortcut will ensure that your shoulder burden is eased. AOL Desktop Gold is a program that is used almost every day and you have a set of shortcuts for that to make sure you don’t have to navigate the long way each time to access the program. If you’ve recently finished downloading AOL Desktop Gold, then you can use this shortcut-making process to help you a lot. Going further to the blog will give you all the necessary information about creating a shortcut that will act as a one-click portal for AOL for the Gold desktop.
Here we will discuss the process to create AOL Desktop Gold icon :
There are several ways you can create a shortcut to AOL Desktop Gold. You can take the process that you feel comfortable with. Here are the steps to take:
Method 1: Using the Task-bar Option:
- You should click the small triangle in the right corner of the taskbar, which can be found before the clock.
- This is the icon for hidden icons
- Right-click AOL Desktop Gold
- From the drop-down menu, select the Create Shortcut option.
- When you have finished the step above, you will have a shortcut to AOL Desktop Gold on your desktop.
Method 2: From the Desktop:
- You will have to right-click anywhere on the desktop.
- Take the mouse pointer to the “New” option.
- In addition, you will receive a new drop
- down menu where you must select “Shortcut”.
- Now browse the option to find the AOL App website.
- Once the application is found, click Next.
- You will be given the option to create a new name for this code or you can also keep it as original.
- Once you have completed the steps above, click Finish to close the window.
- Once you close the window, you’ll be able to find the AOL Desktop Gold icon on your desktop.
Method 3: Drag and Drop Properties:
- Go to the AOL Desktop Gold app
- You can do this either by searching for the same in the Start menu or even by browsing in Programs
- Right-click the AOL Gold folder, then press and drag the button to the desktop. Once you’re on your desktop, release the button
- You will then have the AOL Desktop Gold application icon on your desktop
- This can be used as a shortcut to directly access AOL
The method to pin AOL shortcut Menu in Windows 10?
There have been many rumors that having AOL Desktop Gold installed in your Windows 10 start menu is difficult. When viewed carefully, it is understood that this process is not very difficult and can be performed very easily.
Once you have installed the AOL gold desktop on Windows 10, you can easily follow the steps given:
- You will need to open your browser and go to your AOL account
- Click again on the Settings button in the top right corner of the screen
- You will have to choose the “Pin to Start Menu” option that is available in the pop-up menu
- After completing the steps, you will see that the AOL Desktop Gold shortcut is available in the Start menu.
Following all the steps outlined thoroughly will help you solve the problem of creating a shortcut for your AOL desktop device.