How to delete AOL email account from iPhone
Today AOL have been old technology but this is said by someone” OLD is Gold“. And AOL User faces more problems in sending and receiving messages on the iPhone. If you do not have to put up with AOL Email and want to Change another Email Service provider such as Gmail Yahoo! or Outlook.
This is a process that can be achieved through some small steps. It can be completely removed from the iPhone. Once you follow the steps given below, you will not need to worry about receiving messages from your AOL email account on your iPhone.
delete AOL email account from iOS 7 on iPhone 7
This Action performs on iOS 7 on iPhone 7. The steps for the previous versions of iOS are almost the same, but if you are using iOS 6, the images on the screen will be different on your phone.
Note that this is not cancelling your AOL email account. It only removes the account and its email from your iPhone. You will be able to access your AOL email outside of iPhone mail apps means on any web browser. If you want to disable your AOL Mail account read this article.
- On your, iPhone goes on the Settings icon.
- Scroll down Under the Settings.
- Choose the Mail, Contacts, Calendars option. (If You Use iOS 10. Select Mail option).
- Next Option Select your AOL account from the Accounts Section.
- Select the AOL E-Mail Account.
- Choose the Delete Option button of the bottom of the screen.
- A New pop-up show Tap the Delete from My iPhone.
- This Confirm your action of removing AOL email account from your iPhone.