Fix SBCGlobal Email Not Working On iPhone Updated To iOS 11/11.2
If you are used to the Apple iPhone that you have noticed, then you have to be enjoying the experience. If the situation is opaque, we find problems related to SBCGlobal mail in iOS 11.1 and 11.2, it can be used to announce and restore the functionality of electronic technology.
Did your SBCGlobal email stop working on iOS 11? There is no need to worry because there is a solution to this problem. The process applies to iPhones running iOS 11.1 and 11.2. Therefore, if your phone is running under one of these operating systems, the solution is right for you.
After updating the operating system to iOS 11, many people have trouble accessing their email accounts. What is the problem and how can it be solved, we will discuss it in the sections below.
Email app not receiving emails and saying ‘Password incorrect’
If you have updated the operating system of your iPhone to iOS 11.1 and have problems receiving messages in your email application, you should check if the incoming server is not blocked. In addition, you will receive a message on the screen indicating “incorrect password”. To resolve this problem, you must delete your email account from the device and add it again.
If you want to know how to add an email account, follow these steps:
- In your email application, go to “Settings” and then “Mail.”
- Click on “Accounts” and, in doing so, select the account from the list you want to add.
- Sign out Exit the account.
- Click on the option ‘Add an account‘ and add the details of the email.
See the blank screen after opening the mail application: This problem occurs if you used a special character in your email address. If you want to resolve this problem, you can contact Apple , but this process may take a while. Therefore, you can try the following steps:
- Delete the phone account that caused the problem.
- Delete old emails from the Inbox folder and search for emails larger than 6 MB. If an “error message” appears in the Outbox folder, you should delete it immediately.
- Now you need to restart your Apple device. To do this, press and hold the power button for at least 10 seconds or until the
- Apple logo appears on the screen. If you are using an iPhone 8 or a newer model, simultaneously press the “Download volume and power button” button. Press the power button to display the Apple logo.
- Restore your Apple iPhone, which can be done by connecting your iPhone to a MacBook or Windows PC and open iTunes on it. Make a backup of your phone’s data, then go to the restore option. If the problem persists, you must restart your device.