How to Fix AOL error code 137 :
The error code “137” occurs when users try to send an email to another person. This is a problem that most users have to face and it is important to correct the AOL 137 error code as soon as possible.
What is the condition of getting such an error code?
The two common types of symptoms are listed below:
- The input-output error popup window
- Error popup message on the page
It is somehow difficult for users to exterminate such an error since it is not a very easy problem. All you have to do is follow the advice of an expert to face such an irritating obstacle. So, ready to capture our top-notch AOL customer service, sitting in your home.
Take A Look : Step to Reactivate yahoo account
Causes of AOL error code 137:
The reasons for the occurrence of this error are mentioned below:
- There are not enough permissions to load internet browser options.
- System service not compatible with the operating system
- No consent to activate the program can be blamed for the failure of the computer
- Lack of internet connection
- Mis-configured internet setting or
- Maybe that website’s server related problem is what you’ve wanted to open.
Steps to correct the AOL 137 error code:
Here are the easiest steps to annihilate this type of error. Therefore, keep your eyes on the points below and do what is in your AOL email account.
Method 1 :
- First, uninstall the entire driver.
- After completing this, restart your computer
- Connect the controller device.
- The computer will retain the device after the start-up.
- Now, click on the “Start” button and then type “Device Manager”.
- Now click on the first search result
- Search and double-click on the device category that needs to be installed
- After that, right click on the device and choose “Update driver software”.
- Now, select “Search on my computer the driver software” in the new window that appears.
- Click on “Allow me to choose from a list of device drivers” in “My Computer”.
- Install the driver that ends with “Legacy”
- And then click on “Next”
If the first method is a bit confusing, go to the following method shown below:
Method 2 :
- Click on “Start” and type “cmd” in the search box
- Now, double-click on the “cmd.exe“
- After that type “gpupdate” and then press “Enter”
- Now you are able to destroy viruses on your computer