In This blog we will tell you how you can change the domain name server of your website. Domain name is all control of your website. When a user input the name of a website in a web browser, the web browser read it through the IP address and name server provides connectivity to access the website installed on the web server.
Nameservers are your primary DNS controller, and your nameservers change where you manage your DNS settings. Proper nameserver configuration is important to ensure your email and website work properly. To change nameservers, your domain must be registered in your account with GoDaddy.
Watch YouTube Video :-
How to Add/update/change Nameservers in GoDaddy:
- Go to godaddy.com.
- Login with Username and Password.
- Click on Domain .
- Now Click on Manage DNS.
- Now Scroll down and Click on Nameservers for Add/Update/change.
- Click on Change.
- Edit Nameservers option show , here three option
- Connect my domain to a website I’ve built (website on wordprss.com, Medium.com, Wix.com, Tumblr.com, Squarespace.com etc given the name in portal )
- I want to use GoDaddy default nameservers (recommended)
- Enter my own nameservers (advanced). When other hosting provider.(BigrRock, ZeleteZero, HostGator etc. )
- Add/Change the Name Server .
- Now Click on Save Button.
- Select the Check box .
- Click on Continue to Save the NameServers Change.
It usually takes 24 to 48 hours for these name servers to take effect. After that, your domain nameserver will be pointed to.