Fix AOL Mail Error Code 521 read the instruction blow
AOL Mail is the most popular free web-based email service provider, providing a range of services, so users can complete a variety of tasks, whether they are professional or personal. When using AOL, users may encounter some errors in it. Fix AOL Mail Error Code 521 is one of the most common errors and critical tasks for users during this situation.
Why Error code 521 happen?
Error code 521, may be due to several reasons: such as
- Software changes related to AOL Instant Messenger recently
- Leads to corruption in the Windows Registry
- When the installation is stopped in the middle of AIM
- When you use any malicious application
- Viruses or malware harm Windows system files or AIM related files, or accidentally related to a program AIM Such method deletes files.
Well, in the blog below, some important troubleshooting methods have been mentioned below to fix this problem, so follow the process now.
Steps to Fix AOL Email Error Code 521:-
Step 1: – Check the PC driver
- First of all, you should make sure that your PC driver is updated to the latest version available. If not, then do it now.
Step 2: – Delete junk files
- You must delete all junk files and temporary files by using Disk Cleanup.
Step 3: – Program a virus scan software on your PC
- Now you need to do an important job to do virus protection software on your PC. To fix all issues on your PC, scan your PC for a full virus.
Step 4: – Repair Registry Entries
- After this, you have to correct the registry entries to immediately correct the error code 521.
Step 5:- Restore Windows System
- You should try to use Windows System Restore to “Undo” system settings or recent system changes recently.
Step 6:- Uninstall and then Reinstall the AIM Program
- Now you need to uninstall and then restore the AIM program related to error code 521.
Step 7:- Windows Update for the latest version
- Make sure that you have updated your windows to the latest version. If not, then do it now.
Step 8:-Run Windows System File Checker
- You should then try to run the Windows System File Tester on your PC. SFC is a dos Command which is used to separate a / sign with most scanning switches. SFC / Scanners are used to fix and repair corrupted or missing files in Windows 10 automatically.
- To begin the process, you will need to be in the administrator command prompt window. To do this, right-click the “Windows / Start” button in the lower left corner of your screen. Then click on ‘Command Prompt’. Then type ‘SFC / scan now’ cmd and then press “Enter” to run the application.
Step 9:- Installation of windows
- Try to perform a clean installation of Windows to remove the issue related to your windows.
To solve this issue, the above method would definitely be useful.