Table of Contents
Fix Error code 0x80070057 in Outlook
MS Outlook is used by some of the world’s largest companies that rely on its ease of use and features. Features include email editing, formatting and access to journal, history, and calendar. It is safe to say that Microsoft Outlook is one of the most popular email clients in the world.
However, sometimes your experience can be less than perfect. Some Outlook error codes are known to pop up from time to time. One of these infamous errors is 0x80070057. Error 0x80070057 occurs mainly in Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2013.
When outlook show error code 0x80070057 ?
Although error code 0x80070057 is randomly known. There are some specific situations in which error code 0x80070057 occurs.
- When someone clicks the send / receive button.
- When someone tries to connect to Microsoft Exchange Server.
- This error can also occur when a new Outlook 2010 profile is created on the Microsoft Exchange server
- Error code 0x80070057 causes system clutter when it occurs. The Outlook client may freeze or you may not be able to send or receive mail.
Why Error code 0x80070057 In Outlook?
Microsoft acknowledges the error but as mentioned earlier, error code 0x80070057 is known to occur randomly. However, there are some known causes of the error.
- The Outlook client installed incorrectly.
- The registry entries are missing or corrupt.
- Computer virus.
- Incorrect setting for Microsoft Outlook
- The computer shuts down incorrectly
- Internet connection failed
Let’s Fix Error Code 0x80070057 In Outlook :-
Method 1:- Reinstalling the Outlook application
- May be Incorrect or improper update installation might be the reason for error code 0x80070057
- Uninstall Outlook
- Log on to outlook.live.com
- On the homepage, look for install tab and click on it
- Complete the setup process
Method 2:- Update Drivers
One of the easiest ways to get rid of error code 0x80070057 is to reinstall / update the drivers.
- Scan the system with any free online update tool
- If the app is not up to date, please update it.
- Restart your computer
- Outlook has been fixed
We have tried to solve the Outlook error code 0x80070057 in the most cost effective and easy way. If one approach does not work, we recommend trying a different approach. We hope we have been able to help you remove Outlook error code 0x80070057.