Table of Contents
Login to GoDaddy Account :-
GoDaddy is a well-known domain registrar that has become the talk of the town among those who somehow belong to the thriving digital world. The company was introduced in the year 1999 to offer hosting and business email for those who want to be digitized. This gives you complete control over your website so that you can mark your presence on the Internet.
Take a Look: How to add a target _blank Custome Menu in WordPress
Not only domains and hosting, but GoDaddy provides webmail services for professional as well as personal use and is offered under Microsoft’s renowned platform.
To sign in to GoDaddy, you need access to the brand’s main website. If you want to enter GoDaddy products, there is only one main page that can be used for all products. Not only domain management or hosting, but GoDaddy’s email services can also be signed using the same steps below.
Take a look at the steps you need to take to sign in to the GoDaddy main site:
- From your browser, go to https://www.godaddy.com/
- Now, from the top-right corner of the screen, click on “Sign-in“
- Now, choose “Sign-in” under the “Registered Users” menu. However, if you want to register a new account, you can click on “Create a new account”.
- Now, type “username or customer ID” and “password” for your GoDaddy email account.
- You can also use a “Facebook” or “Google” account to sign-in to your GoDaddy email account.
How to Reset GoDaddy Email Password :-
- If you are not able to sign-in to a GoDaddy email account due to a lost or forgotten email account, you can retrieve it using the steps below:
- Visit the GoDaddy password reset page by clicking https://sso.godaddy.com/account/reset?action=submit&app=www&realm=idp
- Type your “username and customer number”
- Select the recovery email address associated with your GoDaddy email account to get the password reset link.
- Using the reset link, you can easily create a new password for your email account.
You can even call the GoDaddy customer care number by dialing 480-505-8877 to recover your password. But make sure you are ready with all the information they will need to give you access to your account.
How to Login GoDaddy Workspace Email?
GoDaddy provides vertical email logins to its users. It is not a free email service platform but comes with a package when a customer purchases a domain. To create an email address, you’ll need to direct MX records to GoDaddy.
This way, you can log into your GoDaddy workspace email account and use the company interface.
To login to your GoDaddy workspace webmail, go to https://sso.secureserver.net/?app=email&realm=pass&
You will need to enter the email address that you have created for your domain. Make sure you are not using the email address that you used to log into the GoDaddy website.
But when you lose your password for Workspace email, GoDaddy prompts you to go through a series of steps and the process can take about half an hour. And only after 30 minutes, your new password will take effect.