Table of Contents
How to Setup AOL Mail IMAP Setting
You can access your AOL Mail and by entering specific information about AOL Mail and your account, you can reply to it in any relevant email client. You need AOL E-Mail IMAP server settings to access Your AOL Mail messages and folders in Outlook, Mac Mail, Windows ten Mail, disembodied spirit and Incredimail.
AOL Mail IMAP Setting on You System
The IMAP settings for AOL Mail as follows:
- AOL Mail IMAP Server Address: imap.aol.com
- AOL Mail IMAP Username: Your Complete AOL Mail Email Address For AOL email, this is your AOL screen name Plus “@ aol.com”, like “email@example.com” (or @ love.com, @ games.com or @ verizon.net ,@ aoltechsupport.com).
- AOL Mail IMAP Password: Your AOL Mail Password may be Strong Password
- AOL Mail IMAP Port: 993
- AOL Mail IMAP TLS / SSL Required: Yes
Enter these SMTP settings to send outgoing emails from any email program through your AOL Mail account.
- Incoming mail server: imap.aol.com
- SMTP Outgoing Server Address: smtp.aol.com. Set port to 587
- SMTP Username: “firstname.lastname@example.org” (or @ love.com, @ games.com or @ verizon.net)
- Make a strong SMTP password is the password that you use to sign in to AOL Mail
Features are unavailable from other mail applications
When you access AOL Mail from any other email application, some features are not available to you, which include:
Message status : You can not recover unexpected mail from AOL users, and you can not check the status of the message sent.
Spam : You can not access the report spam button To report email as spam, move it to the email client’s spam folder or junk folder.
Deleted Mail : Some email applications do not show deleted mails. Some of them show deleted emails in the original folder but are marked for deletion.