Follow the Steps for Reactivate Yahoo Account :
You can reactivate your Yahoo mail account by simply signing in before 30 days of deactivating. It- with an extended holding period of 90 days for accounts registered in India, New Zealand or Australia, and 180 days for Brazil, Taiwan, and Hong Kong. This being said, let’s see how you can use a backup “email ID or a recovery phone number “to restore access to your Yahoo account.
Note– If you do not have a recovery email address or a registered phone number with yahoo, you won’t be able to restore your account. For further technical support, you can open https://help.yahoo.com/kb/account .
Reactivate Yahoo Account Follow the Instruction :
- Open your web browser and go to https://login.yahoo.com/forgot. Here you will be able to use your backup email or phone number to receive an authentication code from Yahoo.
- Type in your Yahoo email ID and click “Continue”. If by any chance you’ve forgotten your Yahoo email address, enter your backup email ID or your recovery phone number.
- The next screen will partially display your ID or phone number (e.g. email@example.com). If you can access your email address or phone number, click on “Yes, send me a verification code”. If not, you can choose the “I don’t have access to this email” option below.
- If you don’t have access to any recovery options, a prompt will appear on your screen that says, “Uh-oh… Looks like we can’t recover your account online”. You can try using a different email address or phone number by clicking “Start over”.
- While authenticating your phone number, you might be asked to enter the missing digits from your backup phone number. Type in the correct digits and press “Submit”
- Now, open your backup email and look for a verification email by Yahoo. If you entered your phone number as a recovery preference, you will receive a code via SMS text message.
- In case you don’t find the mail in your inbox, check your spam or junk folder.
- Next, enter your verification code and click on “Continue”. Your Yahoo mail account should now be reactivated. However, you will need to create a new password since your old password will not work anymore.
- Now, click on the “Create a new password” link.
- Enter your new password and reconfirm it by typing it again in the two empty fields.
- Click “Continue” and that’s it! You are now logged into your Yahoo mail.
Read Also : How to Fix AOL Error Code 137
7 Easy Steps to Permanently Delete Your Yahoo Mail Account
You can close your entire Yahoo Mail account and revoke access to your email address, delete all your emails, and prevent people from sending you messages.
- Open the Yahoo Delete User page and enter your username. Click Next.
- Enter your Login Details Username and password. If you have an Account Key set up, Yahoo will send a message to your mobile phone to authenticate you.
- Read the text on the page titled “Before continuing, please consider the following information.” It details what you will lose when you delete your Yahoo Mail account. Press Continue delete my account.
- Enter your email address once more into the field provided.
- Select Yes, terminate this account.
- You’ll know it worked if you see a message that reads “Your account has been deactivated and scheduled for deletion.”
- Press Got it to return to Yahoo’s homepage.