Verizon Wi-Fi setting on computer system. Here, we will discuss with you how to connect your PC to your wireless network in Windows 7 Operating System. In this article need to read carefully and follow the given step smartly. This steps give you 100% sure that you fix all type of wireless problems easily and quickly.
Table of Contents
Wireless Network Configuration:
- Click Start> Control Panel> Network and Internet Connections> Network Connections.
- In the Network Connections window, right-click on the Wireless Connection icon in LAN or High Speed ?? Internet.
- To connect to the wireless network, select View available wireless networks.
- Select Properties to view the properties of the wireless connection or the status to see the details of the current status of the connection.
Choose a wireless network:
- Select your wireless network and click on the “Connect” button.
Note: If you do not know the name of the wireless network, click here to Verizon In-Home for help.
- Enter your network key. Once you enter the network / WEP / WPA key twice, click on the “Connect” button.
- Network: Once a wireless network connection is established, the screen will update and display in the upper right of the wireless network menu.
A problem that every user find in Verizon wireless. That is Verizon FiOS Connection and Setup with Router. Verizon FiOS is a patented system, which means that you must use Verizon hardware. In the past the only solution was to add their own good router in addition to what Verizon offered. It works properly, but is more difficult to configure and has more things that can go wrong. But recently Verizon has started offering some eye-catching products that work very well.
How to Get Better Wi-Fi with Verizon FiOS :
Before you begin, check the strength of your current connection to see if you are getting any improvement. On a Mac, you can press the Option key when you click on the Wi-Fi icon in the upper right corner. This will reveal a large amount of additional diagnostic information, including your current connection speed (Tx rate). This is not the speed of your internet connection, but the local connection speed of your router. This can be much faster or slower than your actual internet connection.
Get more security options with Plus and Pro plans:
Both include Mobile Mobile Security, an enhanced security bundle that provides advanced security including data, devices and people:
- Lookout Mobile Endpoint Secure
- Mobile device management
- Wi-Fi Security
Verizon Wireless Plans :-
- Single device
- Business Unlimited
- Phone Plans For Families