How to Disable Pop Up Ads in AOL E-Mail?
If you use AOL Mail as your email account, you can see ads on the page when you are reading or writing messages. You can temporarily disable AOL popup ads by typing in your email in a new window. But you are still facing the same difficulties in your AOL email account, then join a team of highly capable technology experts. They will direct you all the steps in a beneficial way so that you can eliminate this obstacle from the root. Hence AOL does not enable you to turn off revenue ads completely.
Read More : Login Troubleshoot AOL Mail Account Issues
AOL Mail is a free service that you supported with stop revenue ads opened. It may end or you may say that it was deleted while updating the AOL email account. We know how upset it is to receive ads during work in AOL email accounts. Then, instead of worrying or pulling your hair.
Steps To Fix AOL Pop Up Ads :
Below are the possible steps for Fixing this situation. So, your eyes on the mention noted points:
- First, log in to your AOL account, Type Right username and Password.
- Click the “Email” button Left Corner of AOL Mail Page.
- After that Click on “New ‘Preferences Window”.
- This Window to pop-up opens the AOL-email in an ad-free window.
Other Steps to Disable AOL Mail Pop-up Ads :
- Go to AOL Mail Account and sign in (log-in) with username and password.
- After that click on “Options” and “Settings” tab. This will bring up a new ‘Preferences window’ screen.
- Now, select and click to “in the Pop-Up Windows section”.
- A new Pop Up Preferences page will appear. And Change save Setting.
- Click on “OK” to confirm that you do not wish to see the AOL ads.