The Process to Fix IMAP.AOL.Com is Not Responding on iPhone
This type of error occurs due to several reasons. Some of the methods below are given to solve the problem. These methods are easy to understand and follow and require much less time to process.
1. Unlock Your Google Captcha:
There are some steps you can follow in ascending order to save time and effort. The steps are given below-
- On the iPhone iOS device, Open a web browser.
- After Open Web browser, See the following given URL: https://www.google.com/a/domainname.com/UnlockCaptcha.
- Change the domain.com name with the genuine Google Apps domain name.
- Enter the “Username and Password” for the Your Gmail account.
- Now, enter the “Captcha Phrase” as it appears in the image on the web page of your computer screen.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
- Click on “Unlock” when the process has finished.
After completing the entire procedure or steps, you can solve the problem. But if you still have problems then you may try the next step described below:
2. Remove the E-Mail Account and Re-install Email Account:
Sometimes, incoming and outgoing email server information from your email account may not be received by the email server. Then, try to delete the email account and re-install it again so that the Mail application automatically configures the correct settings to update your email inbox.
Here are the steps that follow to avoid problems:-
- Open “Setting” in the iPhone app
- Open the AOL mail setting in iPhone app
- Now Click on the “Accounts & Passwords” option.
- Now, open the “Email Account”.
- Then Click on the red color “Delete Account” button.
Now your account deleted. You need to re-install it again on the iPhone IOS.
Now follow the steps to re-install AOL Email App on the iPhone IOS again.
- Open the Setting in iPhone app
- Now open the “Accounts & Passwords” option.
- At the bottom Click on the “Add Account” button.
- Select the list provided by the email providers.
- So you can log in to the email provider’s account to receive the emails again.
- Log in with the “Username and Password” in your Email account.